Saturday, September 20, 2008

Welcome to My Blog

Getting started with my own business has been fun as well as frustrating.

On this blog I'll be posting about my own successes and failures with home based business. Business ideas and Dr. Zimmerman's Tuesday's tips. I'll be sharing some of the businesses I had tried in the past and their failures and why I think they failed. My current online business venture and what I'm doing to make this one a success! My current online business is not my first try at getting my own business running.

Some of my past ventures have been; multi-level marketing runs. I've tried some telemarketing jobs. I've gotten into businesses that took my money and ran. I've even gone into insurance sales! So I've been extra cautious of anything that sounds too good to be true.

Check out my online store. This store is a part of my online work from home business that I'm starting. The other part is learning how to do this. It isn't that difficult and the way to get I started is easy. Check out the business opportunity here. There are also 800 numbered phone numbers on both those sites that you can call and talk to someone. I am very optimistic that this time things will be different. So join me in my journey. I'll share with you nuggets I glean along the way and I'll put tips and articles I find interesting and may prove useful to you in your business endeavors. To yours and my success!

Dean Rich

No comments: